Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Burrrr!!

Everyone is talking about how cold it is in TN! We're not used to it being cold and it is VERY cold, has been VERY cold for too long and looks like it will continue to be VERY cold. Today I got in my car, which was in my detached carport to read this on my dash.
I thought 18º was impressively cold, but as I backed out and traveled down the road a little bit I looked down and it said 14º. By the time I stopped to take a picture, it said 13º and at one point on my drive it said 12º. Burrr!They are predicting snow Wednesday night or early Thursday morning. It never makes it easy for school closing if it happens early. Last year we were half way to school before they finally called off school. I'm crossing my fingers for 5 p.m. snow that is obviously going to cancel school. But they are predicting this storm WAY too early. That's what makes me think it won't even come through the Mid South. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment