Friday, January 15, 2010

Time for a Change! of Toilet Paper that is!


Did you know there's an online survey over or under? Over is the ONLY way it rolls in my house, but it seems to run out WAY too much!
TP is so expensive, but worth every dime! Just like my weather control ability, I have an uncanny ability to be the last to finish a roll an have to put a new roll on. Of course it happens in my house, since no one else is using my bathroom, but it happens at the office and at mom's house. When Kelly and I went to Puerto Rico we had to buy TP for our condo. We got a small pack, but the rolls were humorously small. We're all used to the "double" rolls. Which just seems like the appropriate amount of toilet paper for one roll. I'd hate to think how often I'd be changing the roll if "double" rolls weren't standard and/or it were more than just me around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment