Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy Brrrrthday Elvis!

Ok, so usually there is major talk about Elvis week! He would be 75 year old today. Rick and Bubba are always wanting to define HOW LONG we'll continue to announce dead celebrity birthdays, saying, "Elvis would be one hundred nineteen today."
Old Man Winter is still here. Despite being out of school yesterday for a NO "snow day", today flurries still continued to fly through the air. Yesterday I left a glass of sweet tea from McDonald's thinking I'd enjoy the rest of it on my way to school this morning, but no luck since it was frozen solid. Though you may have a hard time seeing it in the picture.
I have a hard time imagining people standing at Graceland to honor the King of Rock 'n' Roll. I'm sure there is an Elvis song cliche to end with but none come to mind at this hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment