Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Your Shape, Her Shape OR My Shape???

So I got a deal on Jenny McCarthy's Your Shape Wii game. I think I'm spending too much time on "savings" blogs and spending too much money too! Well I bought it thinking the best. I set it up on E's Wii and started a workout, which is plenty intense, but I noticed in one of the special programs that it wasn't really monitoring me. Since it was Wednesday and I need to eat before church I let it run, because I didn't know how to stop the game. I went to the kitchen, fixed my dinner, sat on the couch and watched as it continued. It continued to say, "Good Job", "Watch your arms", "Great Job!", "Looking good", etc. and I was disappointed YET again by a Wii game. I think it is made by the same company as Just Dance. Well even if it doesn't work well, it does work me out well. I guess it's a good deal to have $40 trainer!

No comments:

Post a Comment